We have only a few rules for the kin...
* In your Player social panel you have a place for adding a NOTE. We ask that you indicate your craft class profession or specialization. We think this is important so that we can optionally send recipes or mats that we don't need to others, as well as know who to ask crafting requests to.
* Do not ask us to power-level you as we don't feel that it is a good way for your character to advance. You need to grow your character not only with levels but with deeds & reputation too. The worst thing is to have a high levelled character and to not know all the ways to use them most effectively, especially when in groups.
* All Kin crafting areas, vault, barber, vendor are available to be used by all kinsfolk. The kin chest is available to kin officers only. This is because the chest was looted in the past when we had it open to everyone, so now it is only available to those who have been tried & true for some time, and have been promoted to Officer.
* To be a candidate for Officer, you will have had to show that you are vocal in kin chat and proven to be even-tempered. You should also frequently greet kinsfolk who logon (give them a minute to load up first though) and offer help. Help includes helping them in a quest if needed (not necessarily skirms though), and or to offer crafting help.
* Do not ask for crafting mats and then get upset if the person(s) can not provide them to you. Get out there and farm for your mats just as everybody else had to spend valuable time doing.
* Adult language is permitted as we are not a family-friendly kin (meaning younger children are not sought out in recruiting), however, avoid perverse conversation or jokes. We just aren't in to that sort of thing.
* Discussion in kin chat may not include anything about politics or religion as we wish to remain drama-free, so keep it to Star Wars vs. Star Trek or Mets vs. Yankees, etc.
* Finally, we are the hosts of a Kinship Alliance by the name simply of THE ALLIANCE OF THE DRAGON KINS. Our alliance chat channel is DRAGONSPEAK and we ask that you only use it on your characters that belong to one of the allied kins. If you have an alt in a kin that is not part of the alliance, please do not abuse the channel. You will need to create the chat channel by typing "/joinchannel Dragonspeak" and press ENTER. You then assign it to whatever number of chat channel you wish, it automatically defaults to the lowest number available, and then we recommend that you also change the color of the channel as it defaults to white, therefore looking like many other types of chat/messages. Finally, to use the channel you simply type "/1" (or whatever number you have it assigned to) just as you would to do fellowship chat with a "/f" or kin chat with a "/k."