If you give me a tell when I'm online on Harley john I can craft minstrel instruments for you for your level if you would like that is also as of now in the game craft items are much better then quest items so again if you need anything give me a shout I have alot of alts so most crafts are covered 

If you give me a tell when I'm online on Harley john I can craft minstrel instruments for you for your level if you would like that is also as of now in the game craft items are much better then quest items so again if you need anything give me a shout I have alot of alts so most crafts are covered 

Hi again everyone.

I just created and leveled a Minstrel named MediCelt up to level 20, so that he can do Skirmishes, Epics, and ride a horse.  I feel completely the opposite about MediCelt than I do Celte, which is that I'll level him as quickly as possible and will gladly accept (and appreciate) any gear you find or make that can keep the character up to date.

I'm thinking of MediCelt as a sort of "town bike", which is to say that if possible I'll bring the character along as healer on a stick for any fellowships that need a healer.  In fact, right now, I'm hungry to try it out because I've only healed myself so far.

So in short:  MediCelt.  Healer.  Level fast.  Glad for gifts.  Will join fellowships.

My name in the game is:  Celte

My class is: Hunter

My crafting class is:  Explorer

Thanks for inviting me in.  My tendency is loner, but I'm glad to help anyone I can.  I'll mostly refuse gifts, so please don't feel offended if I do.  I want to be excited when I get a better item either through questing, crafting, or spending my money in the auction house.  I hate it when the quest rewards mean nothing and I'm also in no danger of dying from almost anything I encounter.  I also don't like zerging around and vaporizing every enemy in a zone or instance.  Hard is the way I like it.  =)

I'm very impressed with how kind and generous everyone is in the kinship.  I enjoy talking in chat and in the future I'll be grateful to have people to do content with that requires multiple people.  My lonerism tends to hit a brick wall in MMO's, as you can probably imagine.

No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em